ACTS Master of Arts in Christian Studies
About Degree | Admission Requirements | Courses
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent is required with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Individuals may be admitted any time of the year by completing the necessary application forms.
- The One Year Diploma in Christian Studies may be completed first before moving into the MACS degree. The Diploma must be surrendered if the credits are moved into the MACS.
- Students, for whom English is a second language, must attain a TOEFL score of 100 iBT (with 23 minimum in each category of Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing). They will be required to participate in the English Writing Lab to assist them with the completion of assignments.
- A student may request up to 21 semester hours of transfer credit for appropriate graduate course work taken at another accredited institution. A grade of B- is required for any transfer of credits. A maximum of 9 semester hours of ACTS graduate guided distance education courses may be used to fulfill degree requirements.