ACTS Diploma in Worldview Studies in Korean
About Diploma | Admission Requirements | Courses
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution is required.
- Students without prior post-graduate training in bible and theology must take BIE 500 and THS 540 in addition to the program requirements.
- LBR 490 Library Skills and RES 500 are required of all Korean students.
- English proficiency test (e.g. TOEFL) scores are NOT required for the Diploma in Worldview Studies in Korean. But basic reading, writing and speaking ability is expected for campus life.
- All applicants are expected to provide normal English data in support of their application for admission.