ACTS Diploma in Christian Studies
The Diploma in Christian Studies provides a flexible program at the graduate level.
This program is designed to meet individual needs in biblical, theological and ministry studies and is also available through the Korean Worldview Studies Institute.
The Diploma provides flexibility to meet individual ministry needs. It is attractive to those desiring a non-thesis type of program. A large part of this program may be applied to a more advanced degree.
- Quality Masters level theological education.
- Advanced integration of biblical and theological studies with practice.
- Refreshment and upgrading of academic and professional life experience.
- Challenging encounter with truth and contemporary culture.
- Enriched pursuit of personal and corporate spiritual life and disciplines.
- Exposure to leaders on the cutting edge of ministry.
- Improved knowledge and skills to influence today's world.
- Enhancement of self-directed research and learning skills.
- Completion of all academic requirements with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Payment of all tuition, fees and other financial responsibilities.
- Evidence of consistent Christian character, conduct and biblical faith and recommendation accordingly by the faculty and adjunct mentors.