ACTS Master of Arts in Cross-Cultural Ministry
About Degree | Admission Requirements | Courses
- Normally a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- If the applicant has less than 6 semester hours of biblical/theological studies, then BIE 500 and THS 540 will become prerequisites. RES 500 Research Strategies is a required prerequisite course that should be completed before or during the first semester.
- If the applicant did not complete a course in cultural anthropology or ethnography, then this course will be required as a prerequisite, to be completed during the first 30 semester hours of the program.
- The applicant must provide evidence of biblical conversion and obedience to God and letters of reference which support the candidate’s application. A maximum of 18 semester hours of graduate course credit from an accredited institution with at least a B- grade may be transferred into the program.
- Students, for whom English is a second language, must attain a TOEFL score of 100 iBT (with 23 minimum in each category of Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing) and in addition will be required normally to participate in the English Writing Lab to assist them in the completion of their assignments.